I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

DONE

again! after dis no more close fren .ENOUGH. so sorry for wht had i done. this is for ur happiness wit ur love. Don't know dis my fault or u, but for sure i did it bcoz ur happiness. I really appreciate our frenshp. But wht for u wnt dis relation if u never put ur trust on me ryte? so we DONE.

thanks for ur FRENSHIP even u never trust me, but u still want make fren wit me. Since dat day, i told u earlier, jgn kawan ngn aku sbb kan pertolongan aku..now u see wht had happened? Hurm, It's okay, never blame u.

all our memories gone juz like dat. . btol ckp my dad.. kalau xde believe each other in frenshp, mmg xkan lame.. hurm...u ryte dad... if thu jd cmni, aku mmg tak kn baik blk pas kte lost cntct.. tp xleh nk slh kn spe2..ni dah Takdir Allah.. tme je la.pasti de hikmah.

wat life cm biase. beside, b4 ni pn mmg wt smua sorg2 kn ngn family kn.. it's okay ain, be TOUGH girl okay! ^_^

No comments: